1. Srujana Gattupalli, Ashwin Ramesh Babu, James Robert Brady, Fillia Makedon, and Vassilis Athitsos, "Towards Deep Learning Based Hand Keypoints Detection for Rapid Sequential Movements from RGB Images.", Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA), June 2018.
2. Varun Kanal, Maher Abujelala, Srujana Gattupalli, Vassilis Athitsos, and Fillia Makedon, "APSEN: Pre-Screening Tool for Sleep Apnea in a Home Environment.", International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International), July 2017.
3. Amir Ghaderi, Srujana Gattupalli, Dylan Ebert, Ali Sharifara, Vassilis Athitsos, and Fillia Makedon., "Improving the Accuracy of the CogniLearn System for Cognitive Behavior Assessment. ", Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA), June 2017.
4. Srujana Gattupalli, Dylan Ebert, Michalis Papakostas, Fillia Makedon, Vassilis Athitsos, "CogniLearn: A Deep Learning-based Interface for Cognitive Behavior Assessment", Intelligent User Interfaces, ACM IUI 2017 Limassol Cyprus, March 2017.[Best Student Paper]
5. Srujana Gattupalli, Alexandros Lioulemes, Shawn N. Gieser, Paul Sassaman, Vasilis Athitsos, Fillia Makedon, "MAGNI: A Real-time Robot-assisted Game-based Tele-Rehabilitation System", International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Toronto, August 2016.
6. Srujana Gattupalli, Amir Ghaderi, Vassilis
"Evaluation of Deep Learning based
Pose Estimation for Sign Language", International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, PETRA, Corfu Island Greece, June 2016.
Doctoral Consortium1. Srujana Gattupalli, "Human Motion Analysis and Vision-Based Articulated Pose Estimation", IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics, (ICHI), Dallas TX, October 2015.
2. Srujana Gattupalli, International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, PETRA, Corfu Island Greece, June 2016.
Masters ThesisSrujana Gattupalli, "Sign Gesture Spotting in American Sign Language using Dynamic Space Time Warping", Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, May 2013.